If you are passionate about education and want to make a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you! Take a look at our current opportunities, both with us at Great Sankey High School and across our partner schools within Omega Multi-Academy Trust by clicking on the vacancies button here.
Apply today and take the first step towards joining our team. Together, we can help build a brighter future for all our students. Great Sankey High School is a ‘Good’ school. Our community benefits from wonderful students and a hardworking and committed staff.
If you have any queries regarding our vacancies please contact email@example.com
We pride ourselves on nurturing a culture of inspiring education which emphasises the knowledge, skills and experiences that will enable pupils to be resilient and aspirational. Our vision is 'Achieving Greatness Together'. Staff chose this, along with students and Governors, as it encapsulates what our school is about. We work with each other, our students and their families and we want our school to be a happy, warm, welcoming and purposeful environment.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a supportive work environment that's designed to help staff thrive. We provide ongoing training and development opportunities to ensure that colleagues have the tools they need to succeed in their role. We are committed to helping staff achieve their professional goals.
Whether you're just starting out in your career or looking to take the next step, we are looking for candidates who are passionate, dedicated and eager to learn.
The Omega Multi Academy Trust offers all staff exclusive access to a Wellbeing and Benefits app “Omega MAT Plus+”. This app is a gateway to a huge range of exciting benefits, including an Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 health and wellbeing support, as well as fabulous discounts against big brands and many high street stores.
All Omega Multi-Academy Trust employees have access to the following offers:
- Discounts against big brands and high street stores including supermarkets, holidays, leisure activities, cinemas and restaurants
- An offer to purchase a cost-effective way to get new cycling equipment and bicycles by spreading the cost and also making savings on Tax and National Insurance contributions via our salary sacrifice schemes.
- An offer to purchase home technology and personal electronic devices by spreading the cost and also making savings on Tax and National Insurance contributions via our salary sacrifice schemes
- Discounted Corporate memberships access to 3700 gyms, health clubs and leisure centres across the UK
- Access to the Health Assured Health Portal. Containing an online library of wellbeing information, including articles, videos, and self-help guides to provide support on a range of health and advisory issues to aid physical and mental health.
- An offer to purchase an electric car by spreading the cost and also making savings on your Tax and National Insurance contributions via our salary sacrifice schemes.
- Video or phone consultation with a GP at a time that suits you
- Transform’ offers a carefully created suite of Wellbeing tools, including hundreds of workout classes, motivational messages, mental health support, healthy recipes, tools for a better night’s sleep and stress management techniques
- Legal money advice, or personal support and guidance through our confidential Employee Assistance Helpline is here for you.
- Free on-site parking at all school locations.